Respecting what is established in the current legislation, Optica Gran Vía Barcelona undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD) .
* The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
* Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
* Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Optica Gran Vía Barcelona, by means of the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency that is You can check the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and meet the commitments established between Optica Gran Vía Barcelona and the user or maintenance of the relation that is established in the forms that this one completes, or to attend a request or consultation of the same one.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the personal data of the User will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD:
* Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
* Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
* Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
* Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
* Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of his treatment.
* Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a manner that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
* Principle of proactive responsibility: The controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Optica Gran Vía Barcelona are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Responsible for the processing of your data
Identity: Francisco Javier Jiménez Gómez as legal representative of OPTICA GRAN VIA BARCELONA
Postal address: Gran Vía Les Corts Catalans 551 08011 Barcelona
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At OPTICA GRAN VIA BARCELONA we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to send information exclusively about Optical and Optometry products, as well as information of interest, news and promotions owned by OPTICA GRAN VIA BARCELONA and to maintain direct contact by email or phone call. We also treat the information provided for the execution of optical and optometry contracts offered by OPTICA GRAN VIA BARCELONA when these cases occur.
In order to be able to offer you products and services according to your interests, we will create a “commercial profile”, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained or its deletion is not requested by the interested party for a period of 25 years from the last confirmation of interest.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the optics and optometry products contract requested in your order book, according to the terms and conditions that appear on the contract page of your order.
The sending of Newsletter, mails or sms offered by OPTICA GRAN VIA BARCELONA are based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract and / or the consulting services.
To whom recipients will your data be communicated?
OPTICA GRAN VIA BARCELONA S.L. hires its virtual infrastructure according to a “cloud computing” model through AWS and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. – Information available at: https://mailchimp.com
The personal data of the User will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time that personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are dealing with personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. OPTICA GRAN VIA BARCELONA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Interested persons have the right to the portability of their personal data. OPTICA GRAN VIA BARCELONA facilitates this right to the interested party who wishes to exercise it.
The interested party may exercise these rights materially through the access links that are available in the emails received by OPTICA GRAN VIA BARCELONA or by requesting the execution of any of the aforementioned rights by emailing email@example.com. Optionally, you can redirect the interested party to the competent Control Authority to obtain additional information about your rights.
The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent granted to receive marketing and / or newsletter information at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The interested party may submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority, especially when he has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his rights by OPTICA GRAN VIA BARCELONA.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Optica Gran Vía Barcelona undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent destruction, loss or alteration. accidental or unlawful transfer of personal data, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted. .
However, because Optica Gran Vía Barcelona can not guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when it occurs. a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the RGPD, violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the processing, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has Optica Gran Vía Barcelona and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD with the Responsible for the processing:
* Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether Optica Gran Vía Barcelona is treating his personal data or not and, if so, to obtain information about his personal data and the treatment that Optica Gran Vía Barcelona has carried out or carried out, as well as, among other, of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
* Right to rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
* Right of withdrawal (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason p
the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User is opposed to the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data have been treated illicitly; personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
* Right to limitation of treatment: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; The Person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
* Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Person in charge of processing their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the person responsible for the treatment transmits directly to the data to that other responsible.
*Right of opposition: It is the right of the User to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the treatment thereof by Optica Gran Vía Barcelona.
* Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes the opposite.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-www.opticagranviabcn.com”, specifying:
* Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
* Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
* Address to effect of notifications.
* Date and signature of the applicant.
* Any document that proves the request that formulates.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Mailing address: Gran Vía de Les Corts Catalans 551 080011 Barcelona Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages
of third parties other than Optica Gran Vía Barcelona, and that therefore are not operated by Optica Gran Vía Barcelona. The owners of said websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim to a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of
alleged infraction. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
EXEMPTION OF RESPONSIBILITY: this content does not represent a masterpiece on the privacy of data in the EU nor does it intend to provide legal advice for your company to comply with data privacy laws, such as the RGPD. On the contrary, it provides information that will help you better understand how to address some important legal issues. We recommend asking for advice from a